Evelyn Le

Professor Seal

Eli Writing

April 11, 2024

HONORS CONOVATION

This morning, all members in my class had a chance to take part in the school's event called Honors Convocation. Honors Convocation is the official welcome ceremony for the new honors students. There are many Dr, MA, Professors, students, guests, etc also join in his program to share their experiences, knowledge, awards… which they achieved. Program includes a welcome message from the headmaster of all schools and presentations from current Honors students about the wide variety of opportunities that they have been involved in. I had opportunities to gain a lot of knowledge as well as experiences through Honor’s students.

    I heard that all students in their first semester in the College or University are required to attend Convocation. When I came to the conference room, I saw many people sitting and listening from the stage. Then, I listened to a song from a student after the welcome message, they look really professional. One by one, each professor and the student spoke up and shared what they achieved to become an honor student and we sat under support for them. I received a lot of positive things from this program which is inspire me to be successful in the future.

Comments

Popular Posts