1. And without 's' 

Samai and I study at the same class in this afternoon 

Jenny and Rose drink milk tea in Downtown 

Kim and Elphy sleep until 1 pm because raining today 

My friend and I go to beach and enjoy seafood 

My brother and uncle pick me up from the school to home. 


2. Each, every 

Each dog and cat eats 2 sausages 

Each mom and dad drives their children to school everyday 

Each computer and table in the class belongs to every student

Everyone want to plays game in weekend 

Everyone and I studies computer assisted learning language in this morning 


3. or, nor, but 

Either me or my brothers avocado everyday

Either me nor my sister read the same book this week

Not me but my uncles goes to supermarket 

Not Lam but Jim plays game 

Either Peter or me go fishing next week 

4. “Everyone” “everything

Everyone enjoys the meal to night 

Everyone walks to school in this morning 

Everyone comes from United State 

Everything comes suddenly 

Everyone watches the new movie in the living room  




Comments

Popular Posts